Do you allow children into your taproom and onto the patio?
Absolutely! We are family friendly and have a highchair for your convenience. However, please be aware that our liquor licence stipulates that anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Do you have food available?
We do not have a full-service kitchen. However, we have snacks available, such as locally made El Gringo tortillas, salsa and guacamole, as well as mild and hot pepperoni from Meuwly’s. We also partner with local food trucks on many weekends. Be sure to check our calendar of events and our social media to see when your favorite food truck will be on site. Additionally, you are most welcome to bring in your own food or order through a local food delivery service.
We’d love to take your beer home with us. What options do you have?
Presently, we offer howler and growler fills, but we also have plans to can our beers in the future. Keep watching social media for updates.
Do you fill growlers from other breweries?
You betcha! All we ask is that you bring them in clean, so as not to introduce off flavours to the beer.
- If possible, clean out your growler or howler as soon as you finish it, by rinsing with hot water. Fill and swirl water in the growler or howler, pour it out and repeat three times.
- Avoid the use of soap, as it can leave residue and make your beer taste soapy.
- If you are unable to rinse it out right away, the best thing to do is to store it cold, as cold temperatures will limit the growth of bacteria.
- After rinsing, if your growler or howler has no perceptible smell, you should be good to go. However, if it still smells a bit off, you can soak it with a vinegar and water solution for about an hour and then rinse well.
- Allow the growler or howler to air dry, upside down, so all of the water will drain out.
- Once it is dry, store it without the cap, to ensure that there isn’t any stagnant air, moisture or humidity present that can promote the growth of bacteria.
Is Longroof Brewing dog-friendly?
Do you book private events or take reservations?
Do you deliver?
Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to deliver at this time, but that’s not to say we won’t in the future. Please be sure to check back often for updates.
Do you have a patio?
Why, yes, we do! We have a glorious west facing space that allows for ample social distancing and a quiet reprieve from busy city traffic.
Where are you located?
Our address is #104, 9916 – 72nd Avenue NW, and we are nestled in the back alley between 99th Street and 100th Street, half a block west of Barb & Ernie’s restaurant.